Home » Forum

My idea is...

Net neutrality is about as accurate as 'the fairness doctrine"

There was no problem with the internet as it was, so I see no reason for more bureaucracy. The new bill is no more than a power grab to ensure that government has control over the net unlike they do on cable networks. My idea is for the American people to see a breakdown of expenses for the FCC, then let US say, we don't want this or we don't want that. Gov't always tries to fix what isn't broken. What is broken is the power we the people have to restrain what we feel we do not need, like this bill.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NunYaNunYa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. Lets see some of the transparency we expected from the FCC... never happen and laughable as well. Hypocrites all the way, line their pockets with Time Warner money, that's what we would see. FCC acts all holy and perfect enforcing what they want when it fits their agenda and screwing over 300 million Americans with their Patriot Missile aimed at my wallet. "Net neutrality" / "Peace keeper" Missile - both destroy. Appears we need the Tea Party everyone laughed at which changed the house numbers to go and clean out the FCC and remove the scumbag criminals running the place.
        Hey FCC, how did you people get your jobs? Did you really earn your way in or did you slither in via a "friend" - Doubt they had to work much at all and have trouble looking in the mirror.

Feedback and Knowledge Base