Home » Forum

My idea is...

Broadcast Television reform

Broadcast television is paid for by advertising dollars. That being the case, we as consumers, should not have to pay for it through our cable or satellite TV subscriptions. In other words, we should not have to pay for a broadcast that was freely given to the people over the airways. We contend that this information becomes public domain after it has been broadcast in this manner. broadcast television is paid for by advertising dollars. That being the case, we as consumers, should not have to pay for it through our cable or satellite TV subscriptions. In other words, we should not have to pay for a broadcast that was freely given to the people over the airways. We contend that this information becomes public domain after it has been broadcast in this manner. Join in below to voice your opinion:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=345940997583

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Thomas PowerThomas Power shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • susanvandusansusanvandusan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see only one problem with this: residuals paid to the entertainment industry for their creativity.

Feedback and Knowledge Base