Home » Forum

CLOSED: Systems- ECFS: What improvements in the recent Electronic Comment Filing System upgrade were most helpful?

The reboot.fcc.gov project has ended. All related public feedback forums have been closed.*

1. allow people to remove thier comments...i have a comment that can be googled and it has all my personal information on the FCC website

I cannot remove a comment from your Electronic Comment Filing System that has all my person information making me wide open to identity theft. There should be a way to remove comments. http://ecfsdocs.fcc.gov/filings/2008/07/14/5515182501.html Please delete this comment since this merger already has passed and my name address and phone number are sitting out there anyone with a PC to see..

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The ECFS Navigation and Display of Data is much better

It is much easier to find and display data on the ECFS. Its whole interface is much more user friendly. I have been using the ECFS for many years and its new version is really great.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Simplified multiple docket filings &

Simplified multiple docket filings and easier way to generate a link to all the filings in a docket (this was available before but was undocumented)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want to uses spectrum dash board. Step by step i want set up my own data center , cloud computing and everything.

I want provide internet all usa and All over the world. Step by step , i want to set up data center and everything.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

CLOSED: Systems- ECFS: What improvements in the recent Electronic Comment Filing System upgrade were most helpful?

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base