Skip to content
Home » Forum

CLOSED: Systems- ECFS: What improvements in the recent Electronic Comment Filing System upgrade were most helpful?

The reboot.fcc.gov project has ended. All related public feedback forums have been closed.*

4 results found

1. allow people to remove thier comments...i have a comment that can be googled and it has all my personal information on the FCC website

I cannot remove a comment from your Electronic Comment Filing System that has all my person information making me wide open to identity theft. There should be a way to remove comments. http://ecfsdocs.fcc.gov/filings/2008/07/14/5515182501.html Please delete this comment since this merger already has passed and my name address and phone number are sitting out there anyone with a PC to see..

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. The ECFS Navigation and Display of Data is much better

It is much easier to find and display data on the ECFS. Its whole interface is much more user friendly. I have been using the ECFS for many years and its new version is really great.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Simplified multiple docket filings &

Simplified multiple docket filings and easier way to generate a link to all the filings in a docket (this was available before but was undocumented)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want to uses spectrum dash board. Step by step i want set up my own data center , cloud computing and everything.

I want provide internet all usa and All over the world. Step by step , i want to set up data center and everything.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

CLOSED: Systems- ECFS: What improvements in the recent Electronic Comment Filing System upgrade were most helpful?

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base