Home » Forum

My idea is...

Online Card Stores – Easy Way to Find Indian Wedding Cards

Invitation cards for wedding usually follow the traditional designs, patterns and styles. Now-a-days many wedding cards are available in different shapes, sizes, contemporary shades and styles. Indian Wedding Cards can be distinguished for their rich textured card material that gives them a luxurious appearance. Usually thick handmade paper, velvet paper, shimmery butter paper and metallic paper are used for manufacturing these cards. The elegant curly floral designs, self-embossed designs on card front and on envelop, peacock, bells, etc, are some examples of traditional patterns.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Readi Print shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rahul Jindal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, the role of invitations is vital for any event as it puts the very first impress of the event over guests. This should be selected carefully and wisely.

With the availability of so many options online, you can find complete array of cards at http://www.theweddingcardsonline.com

• Rahul Sharma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Marriage is incomplete without the Invitation Cards. Last year I ordered my wedding card at dreamweddingcard(dot)com which has a huge variety of cards.

Feedback and Knowledge Base