Home » Forum

CLOSED: Redesign: Fcc.gov services a large number of audiences. What is the most effective way to break down the presentation of information to make it easier to navigate for all users?

The reboot.fcc.gov project has ended. All related public feedback forums have been closed.*

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Have a web design and research team conduct user testing and usability research.

There are various techniques that can be used in presenting information. The organization is best determined via asking the users. Usability researchers and designers in web design firms would be your best bet to conduct an overhaul. Essential tasks would be to develop personas for the common users, conduct card sorting with users, and iterate the design. A website is a never complete project always beta. Continuous user testing and design tweaks help to make it more usable for more audiences. I suggest hire a design team that are experts in usability research and design to create the new fcc.gov.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

CLOSED: Redesign: Fcc.gov services a large number of audiences. What is the most effective way to break down the presentation of information to make it easier to navigate for all users?

Feedback and Knowledge Base